offender search

First, is he/she in a local county jail or a state facility. Records of inmates are public information. You can call the county jail you suspect they are in and ask if that person is in custody. They will tell you if they are there, the charge, and bail amount or sentence. If your loved one is in a Missouri state facility you can go to and select the offender search option on the homes page. If you loved one is in another state you may try that state's web site if they don't have an offender search there should be a "contact us" option were you can submit a request for help

  July 2018  
Bible Search